WE SEE PATIENTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
For emergencies please phone 911 or go to the Emergency Department of the Red Deer Regional Hospital
How to register
Patients can register with the clinic by walking in or phoning us at 403-346-2202. Patients are expected to come with a Picture ID & Provincial Health Care Card #. If you don’t have a healthcare number please speak to the receptionist about your options.
Our services include
- Chronic disease management, including Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease, Asthma and Hypertension among the host of others.
- Complete physicals
- Comprehensive care plans
- Mental health counselling, this is offered with the Primary Care Network Nurses
- Women’s health including PAP smears, Breast health, contraception management, STI testing, menstrual concerns, menopause management etc.
- Wound care
- All child care examination from the first week of birth
- Ear checks and syringing
- Minor surgical procedures including joint injections and skin biopsies
- Drivers medicals
- Insurance and disability forms
- WCB services
- Drivers Medical
- Sick Notes
Form Completion (tax credit, insurance, AISH, Parking Placard, Action Bus etc) – waiting time for forms is 3-4 weeks Forms are not completed during appointment times. Payment is to be made before forms are completed.
- Transfer of records
Non-insured patient consultations (Out of province, overseas visitors etc.)
General Medical Care
Booked and same-day fit-in appointments of our registered patients – Patients attending for fit-in visits may have to wait longer as priority will be given to patients with pre-booked appointments.
For refill prescriptions, please ask your Pharmacy to fax in a request
(Fax 403 346 4623).
Alternatively, you can book an appointment to discuss your medications and prescription needs.
The time scale for renewing prescriptions is 2-3 working days.