We see patients by appointments, our aim is to avoid keeping patients waiting longer than 30 minutes before seeing the doctor.
For emergencies please phone 911 or go to the Emergency Department of the Red Deer Regional Hospital
Our services include
- Chronic disease management, including Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease, Asthma and Hypertension among the host of others.
- Complete physicals
- Comprehensive care plans
- Immunization and vaccination including Influenza, Tetanus vaccine and Booster
- Contraception services
- Mental health counselling, this is offered with the Primary Care Network Nurses
- PAP smears
- Wound suture and care
- All child care examination from the first week of birth
- Ear checks and syringing
- Minor surgical procedures including joint injections and skin biopsies
- Drivers medicals
- Insurance and disability forms
- WCB services
How to register
Patients can register with the clinic by walking in or phoning us
at 403-346-2202. Patients are expected to come with a Picture ID & Provincial Health Care Card #. If you don’t have a healthcare number please speak to the receptionist about your options.
Prescriptions can be requested by walk-in or request from pharmacy by fax. Prescriptions may not be requested by phone.